How often have you seen the market dip and immediately want to pull out your investments to avoid further losses? That would be one of your biggest mistakes.
In this episode, Darren Wurz shares the top five investment mistakes made when faced with market volatility and how he helps clients protect themselves from increasing losses. He reveals the dangers of impulse decision making, how those decisions create missed opportunities and the long-term consistency of investment markets that should be driving decisions.
- Why investors should avoid major changes to investment strategies
- The psychology behind client decisions when faced with market volatility
- The importance of patience when working with the market
- How risk can increase or decrease losses and gains within the market
- And more
Connect with Darren Wurz:
- 30 Minute Chat With Darren
- Wurz Financial Services
- The Lawyer Millionaire: The Complete Guide for Attorneys on Maximizing Wealth, Minimizing Taxes, and Retiring with Confidence by Darren Wurz
- LinkedIn: Darren P. Wurz
- LinkedIn: The Lawyer Millionaire
- Twitter: Wurz Financial Services