A little self-care can go a long way. This may include taking some personal time, eating better, and getting regular exercise. But it should also mean investment planning for your future.
In this episode of The Lawyer Millionaire, Darren Wurz shares how four investment groups (stocks, bonds, commodities, and real estate) thrive in different environments and how your returns are a function of your risk tolerance.
- The concept of compound growth
- Why it’s a mistake to dip into your retirement funds
- The four major groups of investing asset classes and when to use them
- And more
- The Lawyer Millionaire: The Complete Guide for Attorneys on Maximizing Wealth, Minimizing Taxes, and Retiring with Confidence by Darren Wurz
Connect With Darren Wurz:
- 30 Minute Chat With Darren
- Wurz Financial Services
- LinkedIn: Darren P. Wurz
- LinkedIn: The Lawyer Millionaire
- Twitter: Wurz Financial Services